Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Collaborating in Groups

During class our teacher put us in different groups to share out our projects. This offered me a way to get helpful feedback and listen to my peers' ideas. This was a great learning opportunity since I was able to ask questions about some concerns Amani and I had. First, I asked about importing a certain font from dafont.com into Adobe Premiere. In a previous blog post, I mentioned how Amani and I were struggling with how to get the font we wanted to use into our editing software. Thanks to a classmate, I was given an article showing step by step instructions which will be very useful. The second question I asked about was the time-lapse scene. I wanted to know any tricks or tips I could use to make the scene more creative and real. Another peer offered me an editing technique that can be found within Adobe to make that scene the best it could be. This time provided me with beneficial information which Amani and I will utilize in our editing process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment