Sunday, March 28, 2021

Day 5: Wrapping things Up

Today, Amani and I finished editing our entire film opening! I can't believe we have finally finished! Since I wasn't feeling too well, Amani and I had to have a Zoom call in order to finish editing. This virtual communication program allowed Amani to share her screen, so both of us could see what she was working on in Adobe. We finished putting in the credits, and fixed any other issues we may have had like the voiceover, time-lapse, etc. After reviewing the entire video, we found our video to be complete. I believe this turned out just how we envisioned it to be and maybe even better! I think our opening scene directly portrays a coming-of-age film, and captures the deep meanings.

A few pictures of our credit scenes:




Even though our project has come to an end, I am beyond grateful to have worked on this project with such an awesome partner! I think we worked really well together, and I would definitely do more projects with Amani in the future. That being said, enjoy our last vlog!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment