Thursday, March 11, 2021

Day 2: Filming at the Lake

Yesterday, Amani and I got together to shoot the lake scenes, and thankfully it was bright and sunny. The only downfall was that Amani forgot to put the battery in her camera so we had to resort to using my phone. The shots ended up turning out great and we were able to shoot all the scenes we needed to. The phone I have is the Iphone 12 Pro Max. The camera quality is extremely precise and worked well with our camera shots. This device contains a telephoto zoom lens and an 87% improvement in low light imagery. I never knew my phone could take such clear and crisp videos, so I was really impressed. 

During class that day, we sorted through our shots and assessed them all. We found a few clips that needed to be taken again, but overall we are finished with filming the major parts. Shooting these scenes was a lot of fun and I was able to learn new things throughout the process. This process allowed me to strengthen my communication and filming skills since I had to shoot these scenes with my partner. We were able to bounce ideas off of each other and create quality videos. I am extremely excited to begin editing so I can see the final product!

Enjoy our second vlog!



No comments:

Post a Comment