Friday, February 12, 2021

Let's begin my Cambridge Portfolio Project!

 After many months of learning how to properly capture camera angles, color schemes, editing techniques, and more, I am finally able to begin my portfolio project. Before I begin this process, I have had to reflect on other assignments and figure out what worked and what did not. In order to be successful with this scene, it is imperative that I orchestrate a solid and elaborate idea. For my opening scene, I want to convey a feeling in viewers which will resonate with them. 

In order to produce a creative opening scene, I have to research genres that I can work well with. In the beginning of the year, I had an assignment where I had to analyze any genre of my choice, which I decided to go with Romance. I investigated multiple popular films that let me to conclude their similar aspects such as the representation of characters, the concept of eternal love, and the "happily-ever-after ending." Even though I feel assured that I can utilize this genre to its full potential, I want to remain open-minded. I will continue to research other genres and come to my final decision soon. 

I will be working with a partner to brainstorm and collaborate ideas to accomplish triumph for this academic challenge. I believe this project will teach me valuable lessons that will heighten my knowledge of film production and prepare me for a brighter future. I cannot wait to see where this project takes me and what I can digitally design!

No comments:

Post a Comment